are you ready for a Business Coach?
A Business Coach...
Instructs, Motivates, Inspires, Brings people together, Analyzes and Provides feedback.
Business coaching involves one on one discussions and problem solving. Coaching sessions are setup to determine
1)Where you are in your business,
2)Where you want to be, and
3) How to get there.
A coach will help you setup a roadmap, goals, tasks, and hold you accountable so you can reach those goals. One-off coaching sessions may be needed if you have a specific problem you want to solve or discuss.
You may need a business coach to:
- Prioritize actions in your business
- Improve your customer's experience
- Discuss business strategies (pricing, hiring, customers...)
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses
- Work through a specific problem
- Generate ideas and brainstorm
- Learn and educate yourself about your accounting
- Discuss and improve the value you offer your customers
- Have a sounding board or second opinion
As you can see, coaching is aimed at helping you work through issues, grow your business, create new ideas, and become more innovative.
It's very easy to get consumed in the day to day operations. Having a coach helps you to think bigger and improve your results. Are you ready to do that? If so, we'd love to help!
I help service based businesses GROW by providing coaching and growth planning services that will take their business to the next level.
I promise you, working with a CPA can be much more exciting than crunching numbers and reviewing last year’s taxes. I look at the day-to-day of your business and help you find ways to perform better, grow bigger and generate revenue with greater ease.