A business coach is similar to what a sports coach does: Instructs, Motivates, Inspires, Brings people together, Analyze and Provide feedback. Business coaching involves one on one discussions and problem solving. It can be ongoing sessions or one-off sessions. Ongoing coaching sessions are setup to determine 1)Where you are in your business, 2) Where you want to be, and 3) How to get there. A coach will help you setup a roadmap, goals, tasks, and hold you accountable so you can reach those goals. One-off coaching sessions may be needed if you have a specific problem you want to solve or discuss.
You may need a business coach to:
- Prioritize actions in your business
- Improve your customer's experience
- Discuss business strategies (pricing, hiring, customers...)
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses
- Work through a specific problem
- Generate ideas and brainstorm
- Learn and educate yourself about your accounting
- Discuss and improve the value you offer your customers
- Have a sounding board or second opinion
Coaching is aimed at helping you work through issues, grow your business, create new ideas, become more innovative. It's very easy to get consumed in the day to day operations. Having a coach helps you to think bigger and improve your results.
Contact us if you have any additional questions regarding coaching or if you're ready to get started.